Cell C spends billions on BEE

September 2, 2005

Johannesburg - Cellphone operator Cell C has since inception spent R2.140bn in affirmative procurement, the four-year-old operator announced on Thursday...

In the four years to June 2005, Cell C spent a total of R8.875bn of which R4.754bn, or 54% of the total, was invested in South Africa while the remaining 46% was spent on offshore procurement.

... read more

If a link does not open, right click on it and select "open in a new window"

What do you think about this article? You can air your views in the space provided below.